INTERESTED IN RENTING OUR FACILITIES?
It is the policy of our church to allow, and even encourage, the use of church property for worthwhile activities when not being used for regular church functions. To inquire about renting our facilities please call 508-428-2811.
Are you renting the facilities and have an emergency? Emergency Contact: Jeanine Lennon – Home: 508.428.7764
- Use of Church property must be approved by the Board of Trustees.
- The Sanctuary is available for weddings, funerals and memorial services.
- Fred Curtis Fellowship Hall (with or without the use of the Kitchen) is available for large groups.
- Smaller spaces are also available.
- Use of church property must be scheduled through the church office.
- A booking request form is required to describe the activity.
- Church property must be returned to its original state after all activities. The user is responsible for proper cleaning. Also, all chairs, tables, etc. must be returned to their original state. A cleaning deposit is required and if proper clean up is not carried out, the deposit is forfeited and will be used for extra cleaning service.
Interested in renting our facilities? Please fill out this request form below and someone will contact you as soon as possible. You may also call us at 508-428-2811 Monday through Friday 9AM – 1PM.